Are companies really mindful of their GST risks? Is GST compliance part of the normal psyche of
companies? Are companies aware of the GST Assisted Self-Help Kit (ASK)? Why ASK at all?
As the Singapore government shifts its attention more to the GST as against direct taxes such as the corporate income tax, it is time to take a hard look at one of the most insightful taxpayer tools implemented by the IRAS – the GST ASK package.
Part informative, part commentary, Why ASK? – Businesses should adopt the GST ASK aims to provide the user a quick reference guide for understanding and completing the GST ASK package. The book underscores the premise that the GSK ASK package should be adopted by businesses now
rather than later.
• inform and advise the reader on how to complete the GST ASK package
• provide ideas on how to improve GST compliance
• float options on how to finance any upgrading of the GST reporting system
• GST and GST Ask in General
• GST Practices
• Pre-filing checklists
• Annual review
• Appendix A: Pre-filing checklists for Section 2 of the GST Ask Package
• Appendix B: Ask annual review templates
One bound book