Live Online is our web-based training system, and is an economical and convenient way to receive training from a CCH trainer. Registration is easy! Our courses are listed below and you may click through to register.
Once you have registered, you will receive a confirmation email with details of the session and a web link to click enabling you to join the session on the day. From this email you will also be able download an outlook calendar event for your diary.
How does it work? Things to know … before your CCH Live Online training
CCH Live Online training uses Cisco Systems WebEx Training Centre. You will be viewing a demonstration over the internet which will require you to install software on your computer. The audio portion is over the phone.
The first time you join a Live Online session, your computer may prompt you to install ActiveX Controls or Java and then "Meeting Manager".
You will need to install these programs to attend the web meeting. You may also need to turn off any pop-up blockers on your web browser before logging onto the Web conference.
Remember to follow the instructions on the screen. This process may take up to 10 minutes, depending on your internet connection. The CCH trainer has limited ability to assist you remotely until you have actually joined the session.
To test that your computer is ready for the WebEx session, please go to the Webex test page.
- If you are unsure whether your system will allow you to use this service please notify your network administrator before training and refer them to this page.
For more information on WebEx Meeting Center please see Webex Support
Available Live Online Training Courses
CCH has developed a range of guides and resources to enable you to make better use of our online products.
During the transition to our revolutionary new platform IntelliConnect we will continue to offer resources supporting our older platform. You will find all of these resources for both platforms below. Make sure your check the “who should view/download?” section.
AUS IntelliConnect: Easy to use Intuitive Research
Who should do this course?
- Anyone who has migrated, or is about to migrate to the new Intelliconnect Platform:
- Anyone purchasing a new subscription to CCH after June 1st 2009
- If this is not you, see the base of this page for custom training options.
Course Aims and Objectives
• To provide a comprehensive overview of IntelliConnect, the easy to use intuitive research platform from CCH.
You will learn how to:
- Log In to IntelliConnect
- Understand the IntelliConnect home page
- Find information
- Browse the subscriptions
- Browse and search selected content
- Search for individual documents
- Search within search results
- Narrow your results using jurisdiction, library, topic and document type filters
- Use the predictive search function
- Search legislation and cases with the Pinpoint tool
- Use “Pinpoint” to find a document using a document reference:
- Understand search options
- Conduct a “Date-restricted” search
- View search results
- Sort search results
- View documents
- Understand document features
- View Related Documents linked a document being viewed
- See search results listed in their document types with the Categorised View function
- Create multiple practice area profiles to display and search the content you
- Define and switch between profiles from the Search/Browse dropdown menu
- Know how to use IntelliConnect’s recordkeeping options
- Use the Document tray
- Use research folders:
- Review your research history
- Save searches
- Saving and access favourites:
- Print, Save, or Email documents as links, PDF or text
- Set up and use the IntelliConnect tracker news function
- Use the integrated Austlii Citator
WANT TO REGISTER FOR ONE OF THESE COURSES? Click here now for the schedule!
If you haven’t migrated to new Intelliconnect platform yet, and require online training on our older system, we can arrange customised web based sessions for you.
• For more information Email : email@example.com