CCH’s Corporations Act Partner is a unique electronic research tool that shows, at a glance, all materials related to each section of the Corporations Act. Each section is followed by a list of regulations, ASIC releases, forms and cases relevant to the interpretation and application of the Act. The service enables you to link straight from the reference to the source, saving you research time.
Customers who purchase this product may also be interested in:
- Australian Company Law Cases
- Australian Corporations & Securities Law Reporter
- Australian Corporations & Securities Legislation
- Australian Securities & Investments Commission Releases
- Australian Corporations Court Rules
Each section of the Corporations Act which contains links to the full detailed information in the Electronic Corporate Law Library including forms, regulations, company law cases and ASIC Releases.
- Online access to information via our platform, IntelliConnect
- Updates approximately 12 times per year (but often on a more frequent basis)
- Contains links to the full, detailed Electronic Corporate Law Library
- Fortnightly newsletter Australian Corporate News, bringing you prompt notification of important regulatory and case law developments in company law