Corporations Law is broad, complex and continuously evolving. Legal advisers face the risk of getting it wrong without the support of accurate and relevant research material to rely on.
CCH's Australian Corporations & Securities Law Reporter is a definitive and comprehensive service that guides you over the length and breadth of the Corporations Act 2001 and related legislation with an emphasis on practical commentary.
The Reporter provides a working knowledge of how Australian company law affects day-to-day procedures along with detailed commentary on company law cases, corporate regulations, court rules and publications by regulatory bodies.
In addition to the commentary provided in this service, you will also have access to the various “source” material, through links that have been seamlessly integrated into the online commentary product, including links to relevant corporate:
- forms (over 200 forms) that can be filled out online
- court rules
- case law
- regulatory guides, class orders and information sheets published by the Australian and Investments Securities Commission
- online news service, allowing you to monitor developments in real time
This product is also available in print.
Customers who purchase this product may also be interested in:
CCH source materials:
Who should subscribe?
- Registering companies
- Company constitutions
- Officers and employees
- Related party transactions
- Members’ rights and remedies
- Shares and share transactions
- Financial reports and audits
- Arrangements and reconstructions
- Corporate insolvency
- Cross border insolvency
- Managed investment schemes
- Licensed trustee companies
- Takeovers and continuous disclosure
- Financial services and markets
- Foreign takeovers
Consolidated legislation includes:
- Corporations Act 2001
- Corporations Regulations 2001
- Australian Securities and Investments Commission Act 2001
- Australian Securities and Investments Commission
- Regulations 2001
- Corporations (Fees) Act 2001
- Corporations (Fees) Regulations 2001
- Cross-Border Insolvency Act 2008
- Cross-Border Insolvency Regulations 2008
- Updates as changes occur
- All content in the print version plus Corporations Act Forms (rtf versions of more than 200 forms); Australian Corporations and Securities Legislation; Australian Corporations Court Rules; and Australian Corporate, Company & Securities Law Tracker
- Australian Corporate News newsletter